The DuroStar DS4000S, 3300 Running Watts/4000 Starting Watts, Gas Powered Portable Generator is loved by buyers for its wonderful features. It is a middle weight device with compact size and reasonable fuel efficiency. It has been designed for RV use and natural disaster usage, and is in the range of 3300 watts.
The generator consists of a 4-gallon fuel tank that helps it run for a total of 8 hours with full capacity. However, if it runs at 50% it is possible to get a run time of 11 – 13 hours from the unit. This is enough power for all basic appliances such as TV, lights, refrigerator and more.
It has a steel construction which keeps it safe from degeneration and wearing, and durable over the long term.
The built-in fuel gauge in the tank allows easy monitoring of consumption. It consists of a level switch breaker in the panel that keeps appliances protected from overload. There are no worries that your home or outdoor appliances will get damaged due to a surge in voltage.
It is 27″ x 20″ x 22″ in dimensions, and is compact enough in size to be stored in most areas. It is 94 pounds in total weight.
The DuroStar DS4000S, 3300 Running Watts/4000 Starting Watts, Gas Powered Portable Generator is a very reliable backup power device. It is well built and can last long even in tough situations. Whether you need a generator for limited power offsite or only as a power source for an outage, this can be a workable solution.
- The device has a superior muffler system that reduces the sound level to 69 db while running, which is slightly louder than average conversations. This is quite good when you compare it to most of the other standard generators.
- The generator has a manual pull start operation. This makes it very easy to start with just one pull and the operations can be kickstarted very fast.
- The power source is nice for use in n RV and for emergency purposes. It has 3300 operational watts, which makes it perfect for standard construction sites that do not require very high power needs. There is no power surge.
- It can be used for recreational and emergency situations, along with handling domestic power requirements.
- This is not a CARB compliant generator. Also, it requires an optional wheel kit to move easily.