AIMS 120 watt foldable and portable solar panel, made with top of the range monocrystalline solar cells and a water resistant rugged case. This portable solar panel quickly folds and unfolds into a compact carrying case for simple set-up and storage. One the front of the carrying case there’s a zipper pocket to store a small charge controller. The foldable panel also includes a built in 6 foot wire making an allowance for quick connection to more than a few size charge controllers. The carrying case is water resistant includes a comfortable rubber care for and secures the use of side release plastic buckles. Weighing less than 3 pounds this portable solar panel is a should for every remote application needing power.
- Constructed with top of the range material and advanced monocrystalline solar cells
- Built in solar charge controller cable 6ft
- Weather resistant. Appropriate for out of doors use.
- High performance: light transmittance up to 93%
- Cell Efficiency: 22.3% (probably the most highest)
- Module Efficiency: 19.2% (probably the most highest)
- Maximum Power: 120W
- Tolerance Wattage (e.g. +/- 5%): +/- 5%
- Maximum System Voltage: 600V DC (UL)
- Open-Circuit Voltage (Voc): 26.4 V
- Short-Circuit Current (Isc): 5.9 A
- Power Tolerance: 0=+3W
- Max Fuse Rating: 10 A
- Fire Safety: Class A
- Temp Range: -40F to 185F
- Charge controller PV Wire: 10 AWG with spade connect easily connects to more than a few charge controllers each wire is 76 inches long
Certifications: CE, ETL, TUV and RoHS
Portable and easily adjusts to the optimum sunlight angle
Constructed with top of the range material and advanced monocrystalline solar cells for efficient energy harvest
Weather resistant. Appropriate for out of doors use.
Lightweight and super thin making an allowance for easy storage and set up
5 year warranty, 10 year 80% output