AIMS 60 watt foldable and portable solar panel, made with prime quality monocrystalline solar cells and a water resistant rugged case. This portable solar panel quickly folds and unfolds into a compact carrying case for simple set-up and storage. One the front of the carrying case there’s a zipper pocket to store a small charge controller. The foldable panel also includes a built in 6 foot wire taking into account quick connection to more than a few size charge controllers. The carrying case is water resistant includes a comfortable rubber take care of and secures the usage of side release plastic buckles. Weighing less than 3 pounds this portable solar panel is a should for every remote application needing power.
- Constructed with prime quality material and advanced monocrystalline solar cells
- Built in solar charge controller cable 6ft
- Weather resistant. Appropriate for outside use.
- High performance: light transmittance up to 93%
- Cell Efficiency: 22.3% (probably the most highest)
- Module Efficiency: 19.2% (probably the most highest)
- Maximum Power: 60W
- Tolerance Wattage (e.g. +/- 5%): +/- 5%
- Maximum System Voltage: 600V DC (UL)
- Open-Circuit Voltage (Voc): 23.7 V
- Short-Circuit Current (Isc): 3.6 A
- Power Tolerance: 0=+3W
- Max Fuse Rating: 10 A
- Fire Safety: Class A
- Temp Range: -40F to 185F
- Charge controller PV Wire: 10 AWG with spade connect easily connects to more than a few charge controllers each wire is 76 inches long
Certifications: CE, ETL, TUV and RoHS
Portable and easily adjusts to the optimum sunlight angle
Constructed with prime quality material and advanced monocrystalline solar cells for efficient energy harvest
Weather resistant. Appropriate for outside use.
Lightweight and super thin taking into account easy storage and set up
5 year warranty, 10 year 80% output